Tendering & Contracting Manager for Wind Projects
Consultant Flor De La Cruz
Date posted 7 de mayo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Multinational Company in the Renewable Energy sector is looking for a Tendering & Contracting Manager for Wind Projects based in Madrid.
Within the Sales Tendering & Contracting team as the Tendering & Contracting Manager for Wind Projects for their newly opened offices in Madrid, your main duties will be:
- Management of the customer/project portfolio and maintaining a truthful relationship with customers.
- Preparation of complex offers in close collaboration with legal, finance, project management, technical, O&M etc. for; delivery, installation and commissioning of wind farms (with or without BoP); and long-term maintenance contracts.
- Provide support on offers in close cooperation with the sales team.
- Negotiation and Support for Tenders and Contracts including TSA, EPC, ISP as well as contract renewals.
- Preparation of internal reports and presentations to obtain the approval to submit offers and/or sign contracts.
- Preparation of support documentation for internal reporting and for preparing the order intake budget.
- Coordination with the Sales Development team to develop a strategic commercial approach related to customers/projects.
We are looking for someone with an engineering or business background with at least 2 years´ experience in a similar role, specifically with commercial experience working with wind turbines. The Tendering & Contracting Manager shall have knowledge on CRM systems and Sales Databases. The candidate shall have the ability to manage customer accounts, business and to identify commercial opportunities. A person fluent in both Spanish and English is a must.
The position of Tendering & Contracting Manager is based in Madrid but reports to the Team Leader of tendering and Contracts based internationally.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Renewables Energy industry, this is the opportunity for you.