Asset Manager Photovoltaic Plants (Italy)
Consultant Flor De La Cruz
Date posted 14 de mayo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Asset Management Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for an Asset Manager Photovoltaic Plants - Italy.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, as Asset Manager Photovoltaic Plants (Italy) your main duties will be:
- Production monitoring and supervising the O&M staff.
- Participation in elaborating and monitoring the annual preventive maintenance plan, checking the monthly invoicing and processing the correspondent claims.
- Communication and supervision of tasks related to key local stakeholders such as landowners, local and regional administrations, utilities, insurance providers and local suppliers and service providers are also covered.
- Management and verification of alarms or incidents of the monitoring system.
- Carry out monthly monitoring of production, Heq, PR (real versus target).
- Management of warranty during the operating period.
- Management of cost control, procedures and quality control.
- Drafting, negotiating and closing contracts with operators and maintainers.
We require an Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role. As Asset Manager Photovoltaic Plants – Italy you will be responsible for negotiating with lenders and stakeholder, so the person must be completely fluent in English. The position of Asset Manager Photovoltaic Plants - Italy is based in Rome so the person must also be native in Italian as the day to day work is in Italian. As Asset Manager Photovoltaic Plants - Italy, you must know how to use PVsyst, MS Office, Excel, and/or Access.
This vacancy is based in Rome, although as Asset Manager Photovoltaic Plants – Italy you will travel monthly to the different photovoltaic plants mainly within central and southern Italy.
If you are looking for a challenge within the Renewables industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.