Wind Electrical Supervisor (French Speaker)
Consultant Flor De La Cruz
Date posted 13 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Wind Electrical Supervisor (French Speaker).
Supporting the Engineering & Construction Department in the Renewables Power Plants, as Wind Electrical Supervisor (French Speaker) your main duties will be:
- Prepare Technical Specifications for designing the electrical High Voltage or Medium Voltage-Low Voltage systems of Renewable Plants.
- Technical Bid Evaluations of the supplies.
- Ensures the issue of the technical specifications of High Voltage or Medium Voltage-Low Voltage systems (such as Transformers, panels, batteries, cables, among others) for PO and execute the follow-up of the purchases.
- Design Substation and OHL.
- Manages and supervises the review and approval of technical documents by external engineering design companies, contractors, suppliers and/or consultants, assuring the full compliance with international and local Standards and Codes, technical specifications and best engineering practices.
- Select the specific requirements and the optimal equipment for site, and coordinate with suppliers/manufacturers and contractors.
- Approve and supervise any necessary tests related to electrical equipment (Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test).
- Provide engineering support during erection commissioning phases and perform site inspection during the construction phase of projects.
We require an Industrial Electrical Engineering. As the Wind Electrical Supervisor (French Speaker) you must have at least 3 years experience in overall Electrical Power System engineering, in HV and MV engineering design, HV Substation and HV Lines design and installation experience and in Protection and Control Systems for HV Substation. You must be knowledgeable of Grid Interconnection Studies, System Impact, Facilities, Fault, Loss or Relay Coordination. French and English bilingual speaker is a must.
As Wind Electrical Supervisor (French Speaker) you must have availability to be based internationally and be open to travel.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Renewables Power industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.