Project Finance & Investor Relations Manager (Bilbao)
Consultant Borja Del Rio
Date posted 31 de mayo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Energy multinational is looking for a Project Finance & Investor Relations Manager in Bilbao.
- Play a key role in establishing the viability of projects.
- Lead market research, project analyst (modelling) and business plan design.
- Cooperate in financial analysis, due diligence and project acquisitions closings.
- Ensure compliance to internal procedures, policies and external regulation.
- Creating investment proposals.
As a Project Finance Analyst, a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in similar environment is required and a experience in the energy sector is a plus. A high predisposition to multi-task, flexibility , strong responsibility and work autonomously is required for the position.
You must demonstrate high level of English and modelling knowledge as well as excellent teamwork ability, communication skills and willingness to work under pressure. Apply today!