Junior Project Manager/Wind Farm (French)
Consultant Ignacio Santiuste
Date posted 20 de julio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Top international energy company is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join its international EPC Projects.
Within the Project Management department (Engineering and Construction), the main duties will be:
- Develop and review conceptual and basic engineering of MV facilities for evacuation of the power generated by Wind Power plants, in compliance with international and local standards.
- Review of detailed engineering developed by third parties to ensure compliance with contractual terms, as well as local and international standards.
- Revision of engineering studies conducted by third parties (load flow, short circuit, transient stability, protection coordination, etc.).
- Review power plants interconnection contracts and technical assess the feasibility of interconnection of Wind Power plants.
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise construction works and commissioning of the project.
We look for a 3 to 5 years of experience professional for this role. You should have at least 3-5 years of experience as a Project Engineer related to wind projects. Must be technically oriented and also very good dealing with clients, have good communication abilities, be a solid team player, able to coordinate a team and to integrate into one, but used to work independently and have initiative. Must also be proactive and capable of working with Autocad, MS Office and MS Project.
Undergraduate Degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering, desirable a Postgraduate Qualification in Electrical Engineering or in Renewable Energies.
Fluent in English and French. Additional language skills, e.g. Italian, to be positively valued. Should be able to deliver high quality technical reports using clear and concise written English.