Asset Manager (Photovoltaic Plants)
Consultant Nuria Navarro
Date posted 20 de julio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Asset Management Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for an Asset Manager (Photovoltaic Plants), Madrid based. If you are looking for a challenge within the Renewables industry, in an excellent working environment, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.
Under the Technical Manager, as Asset Manager (Photovoltaic Plants) your main duties will be:
- Production monitoring and supervising the O&M provider.
- Participation in elaborating and monitoring the annual preventive maintenance plan, checking the monthly invoicing and processing the correspondent claims.
- Communication and supervision of tasks related to key local stakeholders such as landowners, local and regional administrations, utilities, insurance providers and local suppliers and service providers are also covered.
- Management and verification of alarms or incidents of the monitoring system.
- Carry out monthly monitoring of production, Heq, PR (real versus target).
- Management of warranty during the operating period.
- Management of cost control, procedures and quality control.
- Drafting, negotiating and closing contracts with operators and maintainers.
We require an Industrial or Civil Engineer; MSc Renewable Energy preferred. As Asset Manager (Photovoltaic Plants) you must have 1-4 years experience in similar roles. High level of English is a requirement. As Asset Manager - Photovoltaic you will be able to use PVsyst, MS Office, Excel, and/or Access.
This vacancy is Madrid based, although as Asset Manager (Photovoltaic Plants) you will travel monthly to different photovoltaic plants within Spain.
If you are looking for a challenge within the Renewables industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.