Wind Power - Contract Manager
Consultant Nuria Navarro
Date posted 8 de agosto de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Wind Power - Contract Manager, Madrid based. If you are looking for a challenge within this fascinating industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.
Within the Project Management team, you will be in solid partnership with Supply Chain, Sales, O&M, QHSE, Engineering, Legal and Risk Management, as Wind Power - Contract manager.
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions, managing contractual documentation.
- Support and consult the Project Managers regarding variations, subsequent sales, claims, claim defense and overdues of customers or subcontractors. Identify documents and evaluates claim-relevant events.
- Manage claims and subsequent sales towards customers.
- Manage claims towards suppliers, in case the value is too low for central claim department to take over. Support central claim department in large supplier claims.
- Supports or leads contractual negotiations with customers or suppliers.
- Manages Escrow Agreement.
- Supports sales regarding contractual issues which are relevant for Project Management.
- Point of contact for insurances matters.
We require an Industrial/Civil Engineer or BS in Business; MSc Renewable Energy preferred. As Wind Power – Contract Manager, you must have at least 5 years experience’ in similar roles (Contract or Project Management, Legal issues), valuable knowledge of Construction / Procurement / Expediting procedures and Budget management. Spanish and English bilingual speaker is a must, French will be valuable.
This vacancy is Madrid based, although as Wind Power - Contract manager, you may travel nationally occasionally.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Renewables Power industry, this is your opportunity