Renewables Asset Manager
Consultant Nuria Navarro
Date posted 8 de agosto de 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Asset Management Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Renewables Asset Manager. If you are looking for a challenge within the Renewables industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.
Under the Operations Director, as Renewables Asset Manager, your main duties will be:
- Monitoring production and supervising the O&M provider. Reporting performance and investments to the Board.
- Cost and budget control, giving support to the Accounting team.
- Draft and monitor the annual preventive maintenance plan, checking the monthly invoicing and processing the corresponding claims.
- Communication and supervision of tasks related to key local stakeholders such as landowners, local and regional administrations, utilities, insurance providers, local suppliers as well as service providers.
- Management and verification of alarms or incidents in the monitoring system. Monthly monitoring of production, Heq, PR (real versus target).
- Procedures and quality control, as well as propose measures for Continuous Improvement.
- Drafting, negotiating and closing contracts with O&M providers. Management of warranty during the operating period.
- Support the analysis of project financing, new acquisitions and sales operations.
We are looking for an Industrial or Civil Engineer; MSc Renewable Energy preferred. As Renewables Asset Manager you must have 1-4 years experience in similar roles. High level of English is a requirement.
The vacancy is based in Madrid, although as Renewables Asset Manager you will travel monthly within Spain.
If you are looking for a challenge within the Renewables industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of. Apply today!