Wind Power – Project Coordinator
Consultant Nuria Navarro
Date posted 9 de agosto de 2018 2018-08-092018-10-08 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Wind Power – Project Coordinator. If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Wind Power industry in a multicultural environment, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.
About the role:
Within the Project department, you will be in solid partnership with Purchasing, Project Control and Engineering.
- Creating projects in SAP, configurating and scheduling the projects milestones, and keeping them updated (turnover milestones, invoicing).
- Issue and recovery of contractual bank guarantees
- Tracking the achievement of customer billing milestones and triggering their issue by PM order.
- Ordering equipment orders or specific services to projects, creating order numbers for specific services. Follow-up of the good receipt of the equipment or specific services in order to approve invoices.
- Archiving project documents.
- Support the project managers on doing the monthly project report.
- Participation in internal meetings.
We require an Engineer or BS in International Business; MSc Renewable Energy preferred. As Wind Power – Project Coordinator, you must have at least 5 years' experience in similar roles, Spanish and English bilingual speaker is a must, German or French will be valuable.
The vacancy is based in Madrid, although as Wind Power – Project Coordinator, you may travel nationally occasionally.
As Wind Power – Project Coordinator, you must be rigorous, autonomous, organised and know how to communicate with efficiency. Experience with MS Excel and SAP (or with another ERP) are desired.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Wind Power industry in a multicultural environment, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of. Apply today!