Project Director (CCGT)
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 21 de agosto de 2018 2018-08-212018-10-20 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Engineering multinational company specialized in EPC projects within the Power Generation industry, seeks a Project Director (CCGT) expat in Middle East.
Reporting to the Operations Director, The main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for achieving the most economical, safe and high quality EPC project on time.
- Lead and coordinate a multidisciplinary team, which involves engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of assigned projects, supported by the Project control, Planning and Contract departments.
- Coordinate and supervise engineering and procedures applicable to the project.
- Coordinate human and material resources of projects, ensuring the enforcement of contracts in cost, time and form.
- Monitoring progress of the project, regular meetings with the final client, subcontractors and engineering.
- Oversee the recruitment, management of suppliers.
- Responsible for the proper technical execution of the project, managing the team logistics.
We require an Engineer with experience of over 10 years in a Project Management position in the Power generation sector (Combined cycle, Thermal Power Plant), Oil&Gas sector or Industrial Plants; Experience in EPC projects, including engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning in international markets for contracts exceeding 100 million Euros value is also required; A high level of English is required. Availability to be based in Middle East.