Solar Senior Consultant
Consultant Ingrid Jansson
Date posted 6 de septiembre de 2018 2018-09-062018-11-05 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Engineering Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Solar Senior Consultant.
Under the Business Unit Director, the main duties will be:
- to manage project Due Diligence assignments / Project Finance / Project Management / site visits / planning submissions and approvals.
- to manage/support project developments, providing engineering input from initial assessment through to technical and economic feasibility, Due Diligence, construction monitoring and acceptance.
- to review and prepare technical documents, proposals, bids, and reports.
- to provide technical support to clients / technical assessment of products and equipment / assessment of contractors / yield studies / Radiation reviews / Wind reviews / assessment of construction and operational risks / understanding and evaluating contracting structure of projects.
- to interpret Grid Connection agreements/offers.
As Solar Senior Consultant, 6 years’ professional experience are required (most of them as Renewables Consultant) and also an expert knowledge of Solar Energy technology and projects (PV). We seek an independent, flexible, proactive person, and able to prioritise and deliver under tight deadlines. Proficient in problem solving, analytical skills, reliability and organisational/project management skills. You should be able to work both individually and as part of a multi-disciplined team and be a confident communicator.
You must demonstrate competence in understanding Renewables EPC and O&M contracts, and the key technical and commercial aspects of Solar Energy projects. Experience in delivering a project financial close will be positively valuable and also previous experience in team managing.
As Solar Senior Consultant, you must have a Degree in Industrial Engineering, specialisation in Electricity; desirable a Postgraduate Qualification in Renewable Energy.
You must be fluent in English and Spanish; and additional language skills, e.g. French or Portuguese, will be positively valued. You should be able to deliver high quality technical reports using clear and concise written English. Availability for travel is mandatory.