Head of Quality – Wind Power (Blades)
Location Comunidad Foral de NavarraFULL_TIME
Consultant Nuria Navarro
Date posted 12 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-12engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Head of Quality – Wind Power (Blades).
As Head of Quality – Wind Power (Blades), your main duties will be:
- To implement the QA/QC Policy and the yearly action plan; to manage QA/QC priorities, ensuring regulatory monitoring, developing QA/QC instructions and guidelines.
- To define and set-up objectives and targets for your team and support them continuously.
- To encourage experience sharing and learnings, as well as the deployment of good practices.
- To assess project QA/QC impacts (Risk Assessment) before contract signature and ensure proper mitigation measures are implemented during project execution.
- To manage project and maintenance service QA/QC documentation: Quality Plan, Permit to work, Sub-contractors qualification, etc. and support the standard documentation
We require a technical background (Industrial, Materials or Aeronautical Engineering), and solid Wind Power Blades QA/QC experience (at least 10 years), oriented mainly to Wind Power manufacturing, but also to EPC and O&M. Knowledge of international QA/QC regulations. Mastering of data-processing tools (IT tools) is a must (ideally ERP software).
As Head of Quality – Wind Power (Blades), you have to be solution oriented and able to tackle any problem; developing a realistic vision of the QA/QC stakes and priorities and having the ability to anticipate risks and to work and act upon initiative. Proven leadership skills is required. As Head of Quality – Wind Power (Blades), you must be rigorous, autonomous, organized and know how to communicate with efficiency.
A person fluent in both Spanish and English is a MUST. Other languages such as French or German will be a plus.
The position of Head of Quality – Wind Power (Blades) is based in the North of Spain but you will travel internationally on a regular basis.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Wind Power industry, this is the opportunity for you.