Senior Project Manager PV
Consultant Laura Tartiere
Date posted 3 de enero de 2019 2019-01-032019-02-15 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Leading Engineering Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Senior Project Manager (Photovoltaic).
Under the Director, the main duties will be:
- Management of the implementation process of the project, control costs, schedule time and quality control.
- Development and monitoring of project risk map.
- Negotiation and closing of supply contracts, EPC or EPCM, O&M.
- Management and control of production studios, design, engineering.
- Management of Technical aspects of post construction EPC contracts including IAT and FAC.
- Interface with various third parties such as TAs, Metering companies, Manufacturer.
- EPC review for PAC.
- Review of monthly reports of Contractor.
We require an Engineer with more than 5 years of experience in EPC contracting and negotiation as a PV Project Manager. Also desirable experience in construction in wind farms. English both, written and spoken.
Should be an independent, flexible, proactive person, and able to prioritise and deliver under tight deadlines; able to manage project work without supervision. Proficient in problem solving, analytical skills, reliability and organisational/project management skills. Should be able to work both individually and as part of a multi-disciplined team. Should be a confident communicator. Also desirable to have previous experience in managing a team.
Take advantage of this great opportunity as a Project Manager (Photovoltaic) in a leading Engineering Company specialised in Renewable Energy where you can develop your skills and grow in this business.