Project Manager PV Photovoltaic (internationally based)
Consultant Laura Tartiere
Date posted 6 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-062019-03-23 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid EUR 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Leading Engineering Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Project Manager (Photovoltaic).
Under the Director, the main duties will be:
- Management of the implementation process of the project, control costs, schedule time and quality control.
- Development and monitoring of project risk map.
- Negotiation and closing of supply contracts, EPC or EPCM, O&M.
- Management and control of production studios, design, engineering.
- Management of Technical aspects of post construction EPC contracts including IAT and FAC.
- Interface with various third parties such as TAs, Metering companies, Manufacturer.
- EPC review for PAC.
- Review of monthly reports of Contractor.
We require an Engineer with more than 3 years of experience in EPC contracting and negotiation as a Project Manager. Knowledge of Industrial scale PV plant design and performance monitoring. Detailed knowledge of PV plant performance parameters such as PR and familiarity with recognised performance testing procedures, including availability calculations. Experience with plant connection to Grid at design and operational level. Familiarity with key PV plant component performance parameters. Fluent English both written and spoken. Availability to be based abroad.
Should be an independent, flexible, proactive person, and able to prioritise and deliver under tight deadlines; able to manage project work without supervision. Proficient in problem solving, analytical skills, reliability and organisational/project management skills. Should be able to work both individually and as part of a multi-disciplined team. Should be a confident communicator. Also desirable to have previous experience in managing a team.
Take advantage of this great opportunity as a Project Manager (Photovoltaic) in a leading Engineering Company specialising in Renewable Energy where you can develop your skills and grow in this business.