Wind Power - QHSE Manager
Consultant Nuria Navarro
Date posted 6 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-062019-03-25 engineering Madrid ES 28004 EUR 45000 66000 66000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Wind Power - QHSE Manager, to be based in Madrid. If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Wind Power industry, this is the opportunity for you.
About the role:
Under the responsibility of the Country Manager, functionally liaising with the QHSE Head of Europe Hub and in collaboration with business and operation services (Sales, Engineering, HR, Legal…), as Wind Power - QHSE Manager, your main duties will be:
- To implement the QHSE Policy and the yearly action plan; to manage QHSE priorities, ensuring regulatory monitoring, developing QHSE instructions and guidelines in Spain.
- To define and set-up objectives and targets for your team and support them continuously.
- To encourage experience sharing and learnings, as well as the deployment of good practices.
- To assess project QHSE impacts (Risk Assessment) before contract signature and ensure proper mitigation measures are implemented during project execution.
- To manage project and maintenance service QHSE documentation: Project HSE Plan, Qualityreviews.
- Plan, Permit to work, Sub-contractors qualification, etc. and support the standard documentation
We require a technical background, and solid QHSE experience (at least 12 years), oriented to EPC projects more than manufacturing, and focused in the Wind Power sector. Knowledge of Spain Health & Safety Law (and subsequent regulations), electrical standards, and height and crane operations standards, are required (as well as specific PPE’s, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001). Mastering of data-processing tools (IT tools) is a must (ideally SAP software).
As Wind Power - QHSE Manager, you have to be solution oriented and able to tackle any problem; developing a realistic vision of the QHSE stakes and priorities and having the ability to anticipate risks and to work and act upon initiative. Proven leadership skills is required. As Wind Power – QHSE Manager, you must be rigorous, autonomous, organized and know how to communicate with efficiency.
A person fluent in both Spanish and English is a MUST. Other languages such as French or German will be a plus.
The position of Wind Power - QHSE Manager is based in Madrid but you will travel around Spain to the different sites, on a regular basis.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Wind Power industry, this is the opportunity for you.