Wind/PV Asset Manager
Consultant Ignacio Santiuste
Date posted 6 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-062019-03-31 engineering Madrid ES 28004 EUR 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
An important firm in the Renewable Energy sector is looking for an Asset Manager.
Reporting to the Director, the Asset Manager (Photovoltaic and Wind Plants) will be based in Madrid.
- Production monitoring and supervising the O&M provider.
- Participation in elaborating and monitoring the annual preventive maintenance plan, checking the monthly invoicing and processing the correspondent claims.
- Communication and supervision of tasks related to key local stakeholders such as landowners, local and regional administrations, utilities, insurance providers and local suppliers and service providers are also covered.
- Management and verification of alarms or incidents of the monitoring system.
- Carry out monthly monitoring of production, Heq, PR (real versus target).
- Management of warranty during the operating period.
- Management of cost control, procedures and quality control.
- Drafting, negotiating and closing contracts with operators and maintainers.
We require an Industrial or Civil Engineer; MSc Renewable Energy preferred. As Asset Manager (Photovoltaic or Wind Plants) you must have at least 4 years experience in similar roles.
High level of English is a requirement. As Asset Manager (Photovoltaic and Wind Plants) you will be able to use PVsyst, MS Office, Excel, and/or Access.
This vacancy is Madrid-based, although as an Asset Manager (Photovoltaic and Wind Plants) you will travel monthly to different photovoltaic plants in Spain.
If you are looking for a challenge within the Renewables industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.