Wind Power - Contract Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Comunidad Foral de NavarraFULL_TIME
Consultant Nuria Navarro
Date posted 6 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-062019-03-31 engineering Navarre ES EUR 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Wind Power - Contract manager. If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Renewables Power industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.
About this role:
Within the Project Management team, as Wind Power contract manager you will be in solid partnership with Sales, Supply Chain, O&M, QHSE, Engineering, Legal and Risk Management.
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions, managing contractual documentation.
- Support and consult the Project Managers regarding variations, subsequent sales, claims, claim defence and overdues of customers or subcontractors. Identify documents and evaluates claim-relevant events.
- Manage claims and subsequent sales towards customers.
- Manage claims towards suppliers, in case the value is too low for central claim department to take over. Support central claim department in large supplier claims.
- Supports or leads contractual negotiations with customers or suppliers.
- Manages Escrow Agreement.
- Supports sales regarding contractual issues which are relevant for Project Management.
- Point of contact for insurances matters.
We require an Industrial / Renewable Energy Engineer. As Wind Power – Contract Manager, you must have at least 5 years’ experience in similar roles (Contract or Project Management, Legal issues), valuable knowledge of Construction / Procurement / Expediting procedures and Budget management. Spanish and English bilingual speaker is a must, other languages will be valuable.
This vacancy is based in the North of Spain, although as Wind Power - Contract manager, you may travel often internationally.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Renewables Power industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.