Consultant Ingrid Jansson
Date posted 1 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-012019-04-16 engineering Madrid ES 28004 EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Wind Power – HSE supervisor.
Under the direct and functional responsibility of the QHSE Manager of Spain and in collaboration with business and operation services, your main duties will be:
- Ensure that the HSE Policy is implemented on site and good practices applied.
- Develop QHSE instructions and guidelines in Spain based on local regulation.
- Visit and inspect construction sites within the wind projects.
- Support the Site Manager in his role (Safety inductions, working hours follow-up, training certificates follow-up, etc.).
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Manage site weekly/monthly HSE reporting, meetings and communications in line with the Group standards.
We require a technical background, and solid HSE experience (at least 5 years), oriented to EPC projects more than manufacturing, and focused in the Wind Power sector. Knowledge of Spain Health & Safety Law (and subsequent regulations: NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent), electrical standards, and height and crane operations standards, are required (as well as specific PPE’s, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001).
As Wind Power – HSE supervisor, you have to be solution oriented and able to tackle any problem; developing a realistic vision of the HSE stakes and priorities and having the ability to anticipate risks and to work and act upon initiative. Proven leadership skills is required. As Wind Power – HSE supervisor, you must be rigorous, autonomous, organized and know how to communicate with efficiency.
A person fluent in both Spanish and English is a must. Other languages such as French or German will be a plus.
The position of Wind Power – HSE supervisor is based in Madrid and availability to travel.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Wind Power industry, this is the opportunity for you.