Business Development Manager
Consultant Laura Galera
Date posted 1 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-012019-04-23 engineering Madrid ES EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Take advantage of this great opportunity as a Senior Business Developer for Renewable Projects in Mexico in a leading Engineering Company specialized in Renewable Energy where you can develop your skills and grow in this business. Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager (Renewable). Mexico– Attractive Package.
Under the Managing Director, the main duties will be:
- Searching existing project opportunities from other local developers (from Greenfield to ready -to-build status)
- Negotiating Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) with private and public off-takers
- Analysing collaboration opportunities through co-development and acquisition agreements.
- Managing all project development areas: land rights; Permits, Licenses and Authorizations (PLAs), connection rights
- Interacting with all involved local players (developers, authorities, EPCs, utilities, advisors, lenders, investors)
- Monitoring project development status, leading local project relationships and driving progress of projects
- Investigating different legislation in Latam regarding solar and wind opportunities and exploiting these opportunities by using and building local partnerships
- Foreseeing investment opportunities in medium-term and long-term
- Supporting management in negotiations, preparing investment reports for internal approval and project financing purposes
- Conducting due diligence on all contract documents and risks to ensure projects meet financing and technical criteria
More than 5 years of experience in the EERR sector with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals. Understanding of local regulation in Mexico e and other countries within the Region (Colombia, Argentina). Experience in developing PV projects from scratch. Understanding of PV technologies and PV project value chain. Experience in the sale of electricity: PPA, Spot or tariff. Knowledge of potential energy consumers that could be clients. MBA is valued. Experience with negotiating contracts with large public companies preferred.
Fluent in English and Spanish.
This vacancy is Mexico based.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Renewables Power industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.