Junior Wind Asset Manager
Consultant Ingrid Jansson
Date posted 1 de abril de 20192019-04-17 2019-05-31 engineering Madrid ES 28004 EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Leading Asset Management Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for an Junior Wind Asset Manager.
Under the Wind Asset Manager Responsible, as Junior Wind Asset Manager your main duties will be:
- Production monitoring and supervising the O&M staff.
- Participation in elaborating and monitoring the annual preventive maintenance plan, checking the monthly invoicing and processing the correspondent claims.
- Communication and supervision of tasks related to key local stakeholders such as landowners, local and regional administrations, utilities, insurance providers and local suppliers and service providers are also covered.
- Management and verification of alarms or incidents of the monitoring system.
- Carry out monthly monitoring of production, Heq, PR (real versus target).
- Management of warranty during the operating period.
- Management of cost control, procedures and quality control.
- Drafting, negotiating and closing contracts with operators and maintainers.
As Junior Wind Asset Manager, you must have at least 3 years experience in similar roles. Spanish native speaker, and high level of English are a must. As Junior Wind Asset Manager, you will be able to use MS Office, Excel, and/or Access.
This vacancy is Madrid based, although as Junior Wind Asset Manager you will travel monthly to different wind farms mainly within Spain.
If you are looking for a challenge within the Renewables industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.