Head of Quality
Consultant Francois-Pierre Puech
Date posted 20 de septiembre de 2016
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company in expansion searching for its Head of Quality in order to give support to the international growth of its activities.
About the Head of Quality position
The Head of Quality will be responsible for managing global Quality System for the company and insuring compliance standards on the whole manufacturing sites worldwide. Reporting to the Technical Operations Director, the Head of Quality main functions will be to:
- Design the Global Quality Program and manage its implementation in collaboration with manufacturing sites managers.
- Ensure compliance for GMP, FDA and emerging markets guidelines driven manufacturing sites.
- Foster Quality Excellence culture by implementing a strong quality data and a strategic KPIs monitoring.
- Lead Quality Continuous Improvement by promoting proactivity and effectiveness within Sites Managers and Quality Managers.
- Implement Best Practices from and within the different Business Units.
For this position based in Madrid, we require a senior profile with 8years+ experience in a managing position in Quality in a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnological Company with a strong knowledge in Major Pharma Guidelines and Emerging Markets ones. Previous experience in quality management of one or more plants at a national/international level will be mandatory. Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory. Total availability to travel. Strong analytic and strategic outlook of pharmaceutical plants as well as proven leadership and communication skills.
If you’re recognised to be empathetic, team player and team leader, with multitasking capabilities, results oriented and hard-worker, the Head of Quality position is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude, good strategic mind and impressive under pressure working skills, don't wait and apply to this positions based in Madrid.