Country Sales Manager
Consultant Andres Jimenez
Date posted 16 de noviembre de 2016
European multinational company in the platform lift market is looking for a Country Sales Manager for Spain.
- Revenue generating
- Increasing market share
- Strengthening the brand and the local footprint
- Dealing with existing customers and developing new customer relationships
- Providing technical information for customers
- Lead the team in Spain towards success
- Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential customers; soliciting new customers; building rapport; providing technical explanations and preparing specifications; in case of need, a direct communication with the corresponding departments of the headquarters is essential
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing products
- Consultation of distributors, contractors, builders, and users (B2B/B2C) concerning the effective use of products as well as providing help to solve customer issues.
- Processing and constant monitoring of projects until the products have been installed
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Assistance with the development of market strategies and competition analysis
- Assistance during the handling of possible claims and coordination with the headquarters and with the customer
- Lead the team of employees in Spain
- Preferably degree in Engineering
- Residence in Madrid. Travel availability.
- Ten years experienced in sales preferably in the sector
- New business developing skills and strong goal-oriented skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accustomed to manage teams
- Independent, highly motivated problem solver
- Very high level of English (written and spoken)