Global Quality Director
Consultant Francois-Pierre Puech
Date posted 18 de noviembre de 2016
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company is searching for its Global Quality Director in order to lead the Group Quality function and to support the international growth of its activities maintaining quality level beyond compliance.
About the Global Quality Director position
The Global Quality Director will lead the corporate quality strategy and design, implement, coordinate and follow-up the whole quality activity to ensure the highest standards.
Reporting to the CEO, the Global Quality Director responsibilities scope will include:
- Design, development and implementation of Corporate Quality Strategies and Programs.
- Leadership of the Quality Team, identifying, recruiting and developing highly-qualified quality professionals.
- Promotion of Quality achievement and performance improvement within the organization.
- Setting QA compliance objectives, evaluation of QA activities and recommendations on organizational improvements linked with processes, systems, technology, etc.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance of manufacturing products.
- Drive Internal, Clients and Health Agencies audits and, if needed, supervision of Quality Issues to minimize their impact.
For this position based in Madrid, we require a senior profile with 10years+ experience in a managing position in Quality in a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnological Company with a strong knowledge in Major Pharma Guidelines (GMP, ICH, FDA) and Emerging Markets ones.
Previous experience leading a Global Quality Improvement Program is a strong asset, as well as knowledge of API and FDF facilities. A significant experience with FDA, EU and Emerging Markets inspectors and Regulators is mandatory.
Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory. Total availability to travel. Strong analytic and strategic outlook of pharmaceutical plants as well as proven leadership and communication skills.
If you’re recognised to be pragmatic, empathic, team player and team leader, multitask, results oriented and hard-worker, the Head of Quality position is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude, good strategic mind and impressive under pressure working skills, don’t wait and just apply to this positions based in Madrid.