Corporate QA Manager
Consultant Julia Minguella
Date posted 18 de julio de 20192019-07-30 2019-09-16 manufacturing-and-production Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global organization that deals with the production of textile products is looking for a QA Manager to support and be responsible of all the Quality Activities of the different sites (Spain, Germany, Estonia and the Netherlands).
Working closely with various staff departments of the head office and production locations and reporting directly to the General Manager, the QA Manager will be responsible of the following activities:
- Advising the management on the development, implementation and assurance of the Quality policy
- Bringing the care systems / certifications (ISO9001, BRC, IFS HPC) in order and for planning and supervising the internal and external audits.
- Professionalising the registration, prevention and successful handling of all internal and external quality complaints.
- Ensuring the correct quality of delivery and the proper compliance with quality procedures and controls.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required to be a successful QA Manager:
- Relevant University degree in a science subject.
- 5-10 years of experience within a high-quality production environment and valuable the experience in sanitary items.
- New CE Regulations knowledge and Professional English spoken and written are a must.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. High communication abilities and commercial affinity.
If you would be interested in this role, please get in touch with Julia Minguella on Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org or 639580159.