HVAC Technical Manager
Consultant Andres Jimenez
Date posted 21 de septiembre de 2016
One of the leading suppliers of systems and components for heating and cooling in Europe is looking for a HVAC Technical Manager who will be in charge of the range of products sold in Spain.
About the HVAC Technical Manager role
The Technical Consultant will report directly to the Managing Director of the Spanish subsidiary in Madrid which is currently in the start-up process.
Main functions of the HVAC Technical Manager
- Provide technical support to customers and the local sales force
- Work with engineering companies
- Support wholesalers, installers and users of the range of products as regards technical issues
- Strengthen the brand and the local footprint of the Company
- Provide technical advice to engineering companies, contractors, builders, and users concerning the effective use of the products
- Provide planning support and help to solve customer-specific problems with the objective of selling the range of products; in case of need, a direct communication with the corresponding departments of the company’s headquarters is essential
- Plan, organize and hold technical seminars with main focus on hydronic balancing and optimizing of HVAC and potable water systems, surface heating and cooling systems, centralized building control systems, solar thermal energy
- Provide technical service and work with the software in order to prepare quotations
- Give support in the management of complaints
- Participate in trade fairs, accompany customer visits to the factory , participate in sales meetings in the headquarters
- Establish a network with the respective responsible people and departments in the company’s headquarters
About the candidate
- Engineering degree in HVAC (or HVAC-related field)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent, highly motivated problem solver
- Communication skills in Spanish, English and / or German (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel
The company is currently planning to strengthen its Spanish business efforts by setting up a legal entity in Spain to benefit from the improving economic development of this important market place. The company offers a competitive compensation package for the talented candidate that will fill the position.
Don´t hesitate to apply now if you consider you are the right person for the position.