Location Comunidad Valenciana
Consultant Gonzalo Trigo
Date posted 25 de noviembre de 2016
A rarely available Gauges Engineer role has just become available at one of the most respected global automotive firms based in Valencia. Reporting directly to the Gauges Deparment Manager, this role offers outstanding career progression for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
- Definition and manufacture of control gauges and tests, dimensional analysis.
- Preliminary studies of process capacity.
- Definition of plans and control of materials, components and manufacturing processes.
- Definition and monitoring of tests and documentation for the final homologation of the parts (APQP, DVP, FMEAs).
- Claim management during the development and implementation phases of associated 8Ds.
We require an Senior engineer with at least five years’ experience developing and launching gauges and or checking fixtures for automotive parts. Advanced user of statistical tools. Experienced with ISO/TS-16949 requirements and APQP. Used to work in large teams either as a team member or leading them. Experienced managing suppliers. It will be valuable the new contacts he/she could provide regarding gauge suppliers either in Spain or abroad. Fluent in English, German is a plus. Availability to travel in a frequent basis
This international automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Gauges Engineer Job.