Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Location Castilla y León
Consultant Andres Jimenez
Date posted 9 de diciembre de 2016
A rarely available Manufacturing Engineering Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected global automotive firms based in Castilla y León. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, this role offers outstanding career progression for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Manufacturing Engineering Manager role:
In this position you will be responsible for ensuring manufacturing standards and making de annual productivity plan (introduction new products/processes in the plant).
- Carry out AMFE processes.
- Carry out the revision and improvement of load exercise books/production standard.
- Carry out of production means reception.
- Production standard technical files update.
- Piloting of employee’s training in manufacturing standards during the introduction stage.
- Piloting of improvement activities.
- Launching and management of AR investments.
- Carry out of survey on means capacity according to the business plan.
- Establishing the department’s budget.
- Responsibility for methods in new projects.
We require a bachelor’s degree, a master is a plus. with at least 5 years of experience in the similar role. Proven ability in engineering management and continuous improvement to drive tangible results, excellent communication and instruction skills, familiarity with various manufacturing processes, Hands-on experience. Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management. Spanish and English languages is required, French is desirable.
This international automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, organized, attention to detail and analytical skills, managing multi-tasks with work prioritization and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manufacturing Engineering Manager.