Area Sales Manager
Location País Vasco
Consultant Francois-Pierre Puech
Date posted 8 de marzo de 2017
Multinational High-pressure Hydraulic Products and Services Company is searching for its Area Sales Manager in order to give support to the growth of its activities in the Northern Spain area.
About the Area Sales Manager position
The Area Sales Manager will support the company’s business growth on the Spanish Market and will be responsible for the sales and promotion of products portfolio in his designated area.
Reporting to the European Sales Manager, the Area Sales Manager main functions will be to:
- Design and implement a structured business development plan
- Lead the commercial development of the company in Spain by acquiring new customers and developing the existing ones
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers assuring quality standards beyond customer requirements
- Follow new market trends in order to translate them into new product development
- Promote the company’s portfolio of products and services attending regional and national fairs and events, and organizing presentations and training sessions
For this position based in the North of Spain, we require a profile with a Technical/Engineering Degree and at least 10 years of professional experience in managing client accounts and delivering them the highest service level in the hydraulic products field. This person will have a proven track record of success in achieving results and experience in commercial negotiations, and a perfect knowledge of key clients and multichannel sales. Bilingual in English and in Spanish is mandatory.
If you’re recognised to be empathic, team player, good networker, multitask, results oriented and active listener, this Area Sales Manager position is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude and good strategic mind, don’t wait and just apply to this position.