Export Area Manager Europe
Consultant Monica Segura
Date posted 8 de marzo de 2017
An excellent Export Area manager role has become available at one of the most respected Food Ingredient Company in Barcelona.
In this strategic position, as an Export Area Manager, you will be responsible for defining and executing international sales plans, in the assigned countries, especially in Central Europe.
Reporting directly to the Export Manager, this role offers outstanding career progression for an Export Area Manager who is a leader in their field.
- Work closely with the Export Director in order to define the sales goals
- Set the margins of sales operations according to each product; Define pricing and service policy for customers
- Manage current customers and identify/attract new customers, and develop the existing ones
- Negotiation of prices, deadlines and other conditions; Developing business strategies
- Detect and establish market needs by proposing product adaptations
- Propose adaptations and / or developments at the technical level of the products according to the needs
With a degree in Business Administration, Food Technology or similar, you will provide more than 5 years of experience in developing markets and opening accounts in companies of food business or similar.
It is mandatory to speak English at the negotiation level and the knowledge of a second language will be appreciated (German).
To successfully fulfil the role you will have to demonstrate your most hunter-oriented expertise and a powerful decision-making profile.
If you are an ambitious professional, availability of travel 60% of the time, passionate about sales and able to generate business from minute one, the employment of Commercial is made for you. Sign up today!