Country Sales Manager (Power T&D Industry)
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Ivan Figueiras
Fecha de publicación 4 de marzo de 2023madrid mining-engineering-operations/capital-goods-assets 2023-03-04 2023-05-03 engineering Madrid ES TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Leading Manufacturing equipment company specialized in the Power Generation and Power Transmission & Distribution Industry is looking for a: COUNTRY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Power Transmission & Distribution Industry) Madrid/Remote. Work in the area of Business/Commercial Development, promoting the company's products and services. Acting in attracting customers, as well as making the company brand even more attractive and strong in the Energy market.
Directly report to the Country Manager, his/her responsibilities will be:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders and project teams in assigned customer accounts. Including engineering, procurement, and service department.
- Coordinates with Factories, HQ, Project Engineers, Inside Sales, Account Management, Representatives, Services, and Project Management resources to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for sales and other Identifies accounts’ capital project landscape early and drives the qualification efforts to establish a best-fit project pursuit pipeline for the company strategic objectives in assigned market.
- Develop collaborative relationships with our channel partners / agents to generate enterprise project opportunities.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, pipeline development, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Leads project development efforts that best address customer needs.
- Indirect management of project engineers though out the bidding process to ensure complete package is submitted to the customer on both technical and commercial queries.
- Uses understanding of customer needs to initiate solutions opportunities and handoff to the appropriate team to expand the customer experience.
Bachelor of Science, Preferably in Engineering. MBA desired. Minimum 5 years related sales experience in top Electrical, Transmission & Distribution Industry manufacturing equipment. Deep Knowledge in local T&D Industry. Excellent organizational and planning skill. Demonstrated skills in verbal/written communications, negotiating and decision-making. High commitment to achieving goals and plans. Strong commercial negotiation skills.
+34 91 309 79 88