EMEAR Lead Buyer
Consultant Marta Carbonell
Date posted 9 de marzo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
An excellent professional opportunity as a Lead Buyer of Chemicals is available in Barcelona within an important multinational in the development and manufacture of industrial products sector.
Reporting to the Director of Purchasing, the job offers a great career development for a Lead Buyer of Chemicals with great capacity to lead products within the global organisation.
In the strategic position of Lead Buyer of Chemicals, ensuring that the materials are bought at competitive prices, sourcing on time for different sources and developping new sources, collaborating with the r&d and operations, your main responsibilities, among others, will be:
- To establish strategic relationships with key vendors
- To identify and if feasible execute new vendor developments
- To improve the purchasing methods
- To visit supplier and sites abroad and overseas
- To carry out a comprehensive review of the Purchasing function and its methodology and implement improvements
If you are an Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience in a Purchasing Role in Industry (preferably in the purchase of Chemicals), fluent in English, used to work with SAP and motivated for the position, apply now!