Supply Chain Analyst (Junior)
Consultant Pilar Calero
Date posted 16 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A rarely available Supply Chain Analyst (junior) role has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical firms based in Madrid. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager this role offers outstanding career progression for a marketer who is a leader in its field
About the role:
As a Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for conducting data analysis to improve our supply chain operations. Your job will help us increase efficiency and reduce costs. You will be key member of The European Serialization Project.
Your goal will be to help our supply chain run as smoothly and profitably as possible by strengthening our visibility through analytics and reporting processes.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data at a Central Regional Hub level.
- Be part of Serialization project in Europe. Act as the main point of contact for European Countries. Support and lead master data centralization as well CMO’s integration to the IT software.
- Responsible of the data accuracy in all data bases.
- Oversee data in national hub to ensure it is accurate.
- Track and consolidate on weekly basis the actuals vs project plan in the serialization project by collecting the information from countries on SKU level (Regulatory status, Artwork status, Production status, etc.)
- Oversee centrally master data creation and changes into national and European Hub.
- Join the weekly core team meetings, consolidate the meeting minutes and provide data for Steering Committee and Board meetings.
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance at Regional Level.
- Support Regional and Global S&OP with business analytics and presentations.
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements in the Supply Chain (transportation, inventory management, MOQ, demand planning…)
- Build exceptional visibility and process automation tools that provide business users with reliable decision-critical information, and enable efficiencies that reduce or eliminate manual tasks.
- Collaborate with IT professionals to support development of effective systems.
- Develop requirements and standards procedures for the operations.
With Bachelor Degree in Engineering or similar. Master or strong BA in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Analytics/intelligence, is a plus. You must demonstrate between 2 to 4 years of experience on a similar role. Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting. Experience with project management and operations/supply chain processes. Good knowledge of MS Office, (especially PowerPoint and Excel), relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP) is a plus.
In this role, you should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential. Very High level of English is required.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Job.