Logistics Operations Manager E-commerce
Consultant Isabel Latour
Date posted 29 de agosto de 2018 2018-08-292018-10-20 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Excellent professional opportunity as a Logistics Operations Manager for a major multinational in the logistics sector located in Madrid. Reporting to the CEO, the job offers a great opportunity for career development.
About the Logistics Operations Manager Role:
The Logistics Operations Manager will be responsible for defining, leading, developing, planning, organizing and managing the different warehouses of the company and the expansion and opening of new centres.
- Defining the strategy, leading, managing and organizing the different warehouses of the company with high complexity and dynamism of different sectors.
- Planning and managing campaigns, new operations and new warehouses.
- Optimizing processes and proposing technical improvements and organizations by increasing the quality of service and reducing costs. Defining and implementing processes and plans for continuous improvement.
- Managing and preparing the budget and participating in the preparation of new proposals for clients, ensuring profitability and volume of operations.
- Coordinating, managing and monitoring the operation. Monitoring and control of KPIs.
- Ensuring the optimization of the storage capacity and the use of resources.
- Optimizing human, financial and material resources for improvement in the company's income statement.
- Managing existing customers. Negotiation, communication, etc.
- Leading, managing and motivating the team in charge.
- MSc Industrial Engineering.
- Specialized studies in logistics, supply and warehouse.
- At least 5 years of experience performing functions as Director of Logistics.
- Essential experience working in logistics warehouses.
- Experience in managing people and clients.
- Experience in SAP and WMS
Very high level of English (C2); Average level of German; Domain of Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint; It is necessary that the person has great negotiating capacity, with customer orientation, analytical, organized and planned; Strong leadership capacity both internally and internationally with our parent company; Dynamic and proactive profile
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Logistics Operations Manager Role.