Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Jaime Torroba
Date posted 12 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-122019-05-10 engineering Madrid ES EUR 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Seeking a Supply Chain Manager for a Silicon Valley company which is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
Reporting to Head of Operations, Spain & Portugal, you will be a main point of contact for the global supply chain teams (production, planning, logistics etc.), and be relied upon to keep the entire operational process running smoothly, effectively, and efficiently. You will be responsible for developing successful long-term relationships with distributors, production sites, TPL.
- You will support the entire supply chain process, from demand plan to support engagements with key distributors, to ensure just in time replenishment.
- You will be the main point of contact for distributors, ensuring orders are processed smoothly and efficiently, and that points of sale get the support they need to be successful.
- You will identify bottlenecks in the supply chain process and find ways to reduce them to make the operational machine go faster.
- You will be in charge of master data and major operational KPIs such as SLA to distributors, days of inventory, forecast accuracy etc.
- The reports you build will inform sales reps, managers, and leadership of historical results, current performance, and expected results in the future.
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining documentation and presentations on supply chain processes, assisting with onboarding our TPL vendors, distributor, and sales team as needed.
Personal and professional qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in a logistics planning role/demand or supply generation planning.
- Follow-up with vendors and distributors to ensure purchase orders have the correct price, freight charge, and delivery date
- Manage TPL relationship including Custom release, inventory management, product quality.
- Manage customer support to ensure we are meeting with company SLA’s.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities, particularly in Excel.
- Can be involved in all stages of supply chain activities (from routine activities to specific troubleshooting tasks) and follow up daily planning’s.
- Ability to comprehend, extract, and analyse information from various data sources for reporting.
- Project management skills including strong organization, attention to detail, and ability to coordinate and interact with cross-functional teams.
- Manage country S&OP process and track main KPI’s
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- BS degree required; Industrial engineering, business or logistics preferred
- MBA a bonus
- Spanish and English mandatory
Perks & Benefits:
- Solid and long-term project in a leading company with an attractive salary package.
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Work in the heart of Madrid, one of the world’s greatest cities
- Cell phone subsidy, social benefits and discounts on our products
Mission First, Do Right, Thinking Big, Lead with Data, Debate and commit, Act together, Own it,
Deliver Excellence, go!