European Fleet Manager
Consultant Monica Segura
Date posted 13 de junio de 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 automotive Barcelona Barcelona Barcelona ES 08001 EUR 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent European Fleet Manager role has become available at an important multinational Company in Barcelona.
About the position:
In this strategic position, as a European Fleet Manager, you will be responsible for managing Fleet policy, directives, rules & procedures and regulatory requirements in all the company.
- Manage the European Fleet Operations to meet or exceed key performance objectives.
- Formulate fleet policy, interpret and administer policy assuring optimal operating cost and efficiency.
- Participation in effectively selecting and manage vendors to ensure cost, quality and service standards are met.
- Effectively use the fleet and suppler software to evaluate operations and control operating expenses.
- Create and maintain an annual plan to ensure effective allocation and optimization of internal and external resources.
- Accurately analyze business situation and the impacts on European fleet and division expenses.
- Takes action to ensure fleet operation objectives for European are communicated effectively and implemented successfully.
- Clearly, openly and timely communicate with associates at all levels.
- Develop and drive results through service level commitments with suppliers
- Participate in industry organizations to infuse best practices and solutions into the European fleet operations
- Ensure customers’ requests are handled appropriately and timely.
With a degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, or Financial Management, you will provide more than 5 years of experience as Fleet Manager in automotive, chemical or pharma industry. Professional Certification - Institute of Car Fleet Management (ICFM) designation will be a plus It is mandatory to speak English and Spanish.
To successfully fulfil the role, you will have to demonstrate strong leadership, influencing skills, ability to work under pressure using own initiative on prioritization and decision-making profile.
If you are passionate for excellence and negotiation, you are able to manage people, the employment of Fleet Manager is made for you. Sign up today!