Consultant Monica Segura
Date posted 29 de diciembre de 2017Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
In this strategic position, as a Calibration Engineer, you will be have direct ownership of the calibration maintenance plan and risk analysis processes to meet the business needs.
- Develop and implement the plant calibration plan with internal and external resources.
- Elaborate Risk Analysis establishing the criticalities as well as acceptance criteria in the calibration and calibration frequencies.
- Execute and coordinate all planned calibrations.
- Write calibration procedures and approve calibration service providers.
- Participation in quality audits, for all issues related to calibrations.
With a degree in Chemical or Engineering, you will provide more than 3 years of experience as a Calibration Engineer in chemical or pharma industry. It is mandatory to speak English and Spanish.
To successfully fulfil the role you will have to demonstrate influencing skills, team work experience, decision-making profile and compromise.
If you are passionate for excellence and improvement, you are looking to collaborate in a new exciting project, the employment of Calibration Engineer is made for you. Sign up today!