Consultant Irene Brasó
Date posted 16 de febrero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
An excellent opportunity as a PROJECT MANAGER has become available at one of the most important Pharmaceutical companies in Barcelona. Reporting directly to the PMO, this role offers a permanent position.
In this strategic position, as a PROJECT MANAGER, you will be responsible for the implementation of the projects assigned from the company’s general manager.
- Direct support to PMO
- Ensure compliance with established standards
- Implementation of management methods in coordination with the PMO
- Administrative support services, such as policies, methodologies and templates
- Training, mentoring and advice to the project managers
- Project support, guidelines and training on project management and the use of tools
- Centralization of communication between Project Managers and other interested parties
- Specific functions of Project Manager role: *lead the team responsible for achieving the project objectives, *coordinate all project stakeholders, *control the resources assigned to the project in order to meet objectives set, *manage the restrictions (scope, schedule, cost, quality), of the project, *apply a standard to direct the projects.
It is necessary to have university training and experience in project management at least 3 years. Specific knowledge and theoretical training in project management methodologies are valued. A high level of English and valuable German.
Sign up today to this exciting post and start a new professional challenge.