Consultant Irene Brasó
Date posted 12 de febrero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
We're hiring a Maintenance Planner for an international Chemical company located near Barcelona
The purpose of the Maintenance Planner role is leading PM (Preventive Maintenance) with influence in the management and organisation of technical and legal documentation.
Plan Maintenance tasks based on incident reports and priorities considering other department coordination, materials, deliveries spare parts, cost and external resources.
Reporting to Maintenance Supervisor, the principal functions are:
- Define, organise, supervise and execute preventive plans by measuring their efficiency. Plan internal preventive work with external suppliers.
- Control and manage the work orders of the technicians, coordinating maintenance activities with production. Build and plan work shifts and calendars.
- Participation in continuous improvement meetings and groups.
- Control of external suppliers (contractors) in terms of conditions, updating of contracts and costs. organisation and management of external staff carrying out factory activities in terms of work planning, safety and control of the platform of skills and mandatory training.
- have supervision of documentation process and records of legal instructions for industrial facilities. manage and organise catalogues and manuals for its correct utilisation of the personnel and documentation of the maintenance office. elaborate and train the staff in technical work instructions.
- management and introduction of the necessary data to measure work efficiency through the revision of KPIs and propose actions to improve.
- planning of the log-term work considering the personnel resources, costs, services and external materials. Implement a service plan due to structural and building repairs.
- management of Near Misses and Non Conformities in Mantenance work area, establishing deadlines and solution of the incidences. Give necessary support to Security Audits and 5S's.
- Management of Near Misses and Non Conformities in Maintenance work area, establishing deadlines and solution of the incidences. Become aware of and act according to company procedures related to food safety (HACCP / GMP / Food Defense) and environment (acting according to the principle of efficiency in the correct consumption of water and energy, waste management).
We're looking for an Engineer (electro-mechanical speciality preferred), with knowledge of continuous improvement and advance level of Microsoft Office and SAP user. It's also required a good command of English, and good analytic, organisation skills.
If you are the candidate we are looking for, do not hesitate to apply now!