Consultant Monica Segura
Date posted 9 de marzo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
An excellent HSE Specialist role has become available an important Chemical multinational Company in Tarragona. Reporting directly to the Site Manager, this role offers outstanding career progression. In this strategic position, as a HSE Specialist, you will be managing the HSE policy, directives, rules & procedures and regulatory requirements in two production sites.
Key functions as HSE Specialist in Tarragona:
- Accountable for the maintenance, improvement and update of the safety management system in the Plant based on the company Policy, ISO14001:2015 and OSHAS18001:2007 and legal requirements.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Conduct training and presentations for environment, health and safety matters.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees, installations and operations.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
With a degree in Chemistry or Engineering, you will provide more than 3 years of experience as HSE Specialist in chemical industry. It is mandatory to speak English and Spanish.
To successfully fulfil the role you will have to demonstrate strong leadership, influencing skills and decision-making profile.
If you are passionate for excellence and safety, you are able to manage people, the employment of HSE Specialist is made for you. Sign up today!