Product Developer (Baking and Milling Sector)
Consultant Pilar Calero
Date posted 1 de marzo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A rarely available Product Developer role has just become available at one of the most respected food firms based in Madrid. Reporting directly to the Country Manager this role offers outstanding career progression for a marketer who is a leader in its field.
About the Product Developer:
You will be responsible to work as part of the Sales team to support national customers on technical projects, formulation and application of new products in the Baking and Milling Industry, and commercial launches. Developing new and innovative products, to meet customer needs.
- Modify existing products or processes to optimize and improve cost and quality.
- Develop or identify new or existing ingredient and processes to improve cost and quality.
- Working and colaborating with the client on their productions lines.
- Organize bakery ingredients demonstration with clients.
- Lead the lab and the development of new products and processes.
You must demonstrate at least 5 years experience in a similar role. Experience in the Baking and/or Milling Industry is required. Experience in R&D, Quality or Production departments is a plus. Good written and oral communication skills. Good level of English is required. Good level of French is a plus. Open to travel.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, and desire to grow and take on new challenges and opportunities., this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Product Developer Job.