Quality Assurance Engineer
Consultant Marta Carbonell
Date posted 20 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
An excellent opportunity is available in Barcelona as Quality Assurance Engineer to be part of the Quality Department of a market leader company in Retail.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, reporting directly to the Quality Manager, among your main responsibilities will be:
- Follow-up of the product quality in each factory
- KPIs analysis
- Reporting/communication to factories
- Follow-up of quality deviations
- Resolution/Response to non-comformities (internal and external)
- Realisation of the basic documentation for a SGC, STD, Quality System
- One Shot- Quality Projects Management (Product, Processes)
- Implementation of continuous improvements Methods (Kaizen)
If you are an Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience in a Quality Department, with good Excel Skills, experience in audits and implementation of ISO9001 and document management system, you dispose of your own vehicle and driving license and are willing to be part of an ambitious project in a market leader company, apply now.