Sales Director Bakery
Consultant Monica Segura
Date posted 20 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Excellent opportunity as a Sales Director based in Barcelona.
About the role:
In this strategic position, as a Sales Director, you will be responsible for defining and executing national sales plans and offering technical best solutions to clients.
• Work closely with the CEO in order to define the strategic and sales goals.
• Set the margins of sales operations according to each product. Define pricing and service policy for customers.
• Manage current customers and identify/attract new customers, and develop the existing ones.
• Negotiation of prices, deadlines and other conditions. Developing business strategies.
• Detect and establish market needs by proposing product adaptations.
• Propose adaptations and / or developments at the technical level of the products according to the needs.
With a degree in Business Administration, Food Technology or Chemical, you will provide more than 7 years of experience in developing markets and opening accounts in companies of food ingredients business (bakery or chocolate), and managing people.
It is mandatory to speak English at the negotiation level and the knowledge of a second language will be appreciated (French).
To successfully fulfil the role you will have to demonstrate your most hunter-oriented expertise and a powerful decision-making profile.
If you are an ambitious professional, availability of travel 60% of the time, passionate about sales and able to generate business from minute one, the employment of Sales Director is made for you. Sign up today!