Process & Maintenance Engineer
Consultant Manuel Arias-Paz
Date posted 13 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Excellent opportunity as a Process & Maintenance Engineer based in Madrid.
About the role:
You will be responsible to give mechanical support in the engineering department and to generate technical procedures to sustain technical activities for maintenance people and to support the development of production people to increase the skill level in mechanical topics.
- Provide expert technical support and guidance for all live projects and floor shop people.
- Develop personal technical competence in maintenance department.
- Maintenance and improvement of business systems.
- Preparation of planned maintenance activities.
- Supervision of site mechanical activities including internal people and sub-contractors.
- Supervision and approval of design and project activities.
We require an electrical or mechanical engineer with at least 5 years experience in process industry and a proven track record of technical leadership. Demonstrated Knowledge in field mechanical devices like valves, pumps, gearboxes, bearings, transmissions, pneumatics, etc. AutoCAD & Solid Works knowledge and proficiency in mechanical design and troubleshooting. Spanish and English languages is required.
This international chemical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.