Location Comunidad Valenciana
Consultant Manuel Arias-Paz
Date posted 4 de mayo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A rarely available Quality Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected global food firms based in Castellón. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, this role offers outstanding career progression for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
- Coordinates and organises the staff activities of the department, sets objectives and priorities
- Proposes and manages the yearly budget
- Designs the quality and environmental manual, quality standards and policies to be approved by the BoD
- Designs the certification (IFS & BRC) strategy in Spain to be approved by the BoD and follows up the implementation of the standards
- Superintends and approves the documents related with HACCP and QA
- Approves the quality specs of products & supplies
- Organises and coordinates the food alert or environmental crisis committees
- Performs assessment and audits of suppliers
- Responsible of customer service about quality, food safety and environmental issues
- Designs and coordinates R+D projects related with quality, environment and food safety
- Manages the licensing process of the Spanish companies to comply with legal requirements, including the new projects
- Responds to the requests and notifications of the administration in relation to the licenses and authorizations
- Compliance with good hygiene and food safety practices
- Analysis of risks and vulnerabilities
- Internal communication, implementation and improvement of Food Defense Program
A university degree in biology, chemistry, food technology or similar is required, as well as a master degree or specific training about QA, Environment Management of Food Safety and IFS & BRC certifications. It is also required at least 5 years experience in a similar position. Demonstrated English knowledge is required.
This international food company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Job.