Polymer Extrusion Processes & RD Engineer
Location Castilla y León
Consultant Pilar Calero
Date posted 24 de mayo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A rarely available Polymer Extrusion Processes Engineer role has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical firms based in Castilla y León. Reporting directly to the R&D Team Leader, this role offers outstanding career progression for a marketer who is a leader in its field.
About the role:
As a Polymer Extrusion Processes & RD Engineer you will be responsible for developing and validation of pharmaceutical processes based on polymer extrusion, improvement and implementation.
- Development and validation of processes based on polymer extrusion, improvement and implementation.
- Employing state-of-the-art laboratory analysis methods for routine control of polymers and development of products and processes.
- Identification and selection of materials/ suppliers suitable for pharmaceutical use.
- Planning and execution of trials using systematic approaches.
- Identification and implementation of manufacturing methods.
- Scale up activities involving troubleshooting.
With Bachelor Degree in Engineering, you must demonstrate at least 4 years experience in thermoplastic extrusion. Experience supporting manufacturing operations and working on industrial equipment. Laboratory and industrial experience is a plus.
Good communication skills, proactivity, good working under pressure, problem-solving, good organizational skills and persistent. Very High level of English is required.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Job.