Consultant Manuel Arias-Paz
Date posted 31 de mayo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A rarely available Plant Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected global food firms based in Castellón. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this role offers outstanding career progression for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the role:
You will undertake full responsibility of the fulfilment of the performance targets set by the company in the production plant with compliance to the quality standards established by the company and set by the relevant authorities.
- Training of efficient work teams
- Organization of the production plant
- Production planning according to needs proposed by the planning team. Configuration of the daily work shifts and weekly personnel rotating
- Planning of annual holidays in production
- Conduct job interviews in case of need for new incorporations in plant
- Plan the training of personnel and the rotations in the different positions
Production Management and Strategy:
- Improvement in production procedures
- Analysis of the production reports generated by the supervisor, analysis of shrinkage and times, if necessary implementation of corrective measures
- Define, along with the supervisor, the daily strategy to be followed each working day
- Maintenance of the minimum stock as needed. Daily calculation of ice requirements for fishing
- Maintenance of the minimum stock of packaging material. Order request if necessary
- Participation in the development and implementation of new products and packaging materials
- Determination of objectives and improvements in the different production lines
- Require the compliance of good handling practices and compliance with established work procedures
- Compliance with good hygiene and food safety practices
- Elaboration of the daily reports of production. Review of the special packaging and adjustment of the raw material.
- KPIs supervision, monitoring and control of the results obtained, reporting to management
- Adequate segregation of generated waste and prevention of pollution
- Prevention of potential impacts on the environment and environmental sustainability
- This job position, as member of the HACCP team, is responsible for the knowledge of the HACCP manual and RPHT, knowledge of the product and the processes that are carried out at the company, as well as the dangers associated with each phase.
- Risks and vulnerabilities analysis
- Implementation and improvement of Food Defense Program
- Food Defense Team member
A technical training in food, university degree in biology, agricultural or industrial engineering is required. It is also required at least 3 years experience in a similar position. Demonstrated English knowledge is required.
This international food company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are perseverant, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.