Electronic Production Director (Automotive)
Consultant Gonzalo Trigo
Date posted 29 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
The principal mission of the position is covering the manufacturing operation locally for the PG/PL. Also you have to ensure customers satisfaction and you will be the responsible for the industrialization of new products.
Highlight the main responsibilities:
Budget & MTP
- To establish budget and MTP in coordination with Site General Manager, Regional Operation Director and PG/PL General Manager.
- To establish and implement action plans and corrective actions to achieve budget, MTP and P-30 extended.
- Responsible for P&L Gross Margin
New projects / Processes
- To ensure industrialization of new products, accordingly to PG/PL's industrial standards
- To ensure flawless new products launches
- To contribute to Design to Cost Product/Process
- To contribute to standards evolution/creation (RAISE)
- To apply Valeo quality standards/tools within the production
- To ensure direct and indirect labor productivity, TRS/TRP and scrap targets.
- To ensure Net inventory and CSR targets.
- To coordinate SC&VPS Shared Service Centers, PG/PL & RO on transversal productivities/improvement actions
- To deploy the 5 axes (culture, roadmaps)
Purchasing (in accordance with the purchasing organization)
- To pilot a local Material Steering Committee
- To ensure correct staffing & competence, HSE (to adapt the organization and ensure the right people at right place)
- To manage or co-manage (with Site GM Multi activity or Regional Operation staffs) the site functions and optimize resources with the site staffs (HR, Purchasing, Supply Chain…)
- To manage local team dedicated to activity
- To obey to HSE laws and related requirements, to implement the HSE regulations, procedures and Work Instructions
- Degree in university and Engineering is required
- Requires a minimum of 5 years related work experience including: a)Automotive industrial , b)APU management
- Fluent in English.