Quality Assurance Manager
Consultant Pilar Calero
Date posted 15 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A rarely available Quality Assurance Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical firms based in Madrid. Reporting directly to the Quality Director, this role offers outstanding career progression for a marketer who is a leader in its field
About the Quality Assurance Manager:
Ensure the quality of processes and take the necessary measures to ensure that products manufactured . Investigate deviations, complaints and OOS in order to propose corrective actions and improvements. Research and ensure corrective and preventive as a result of claims, customer audits. Ensure continuous improvement and maintenance of quality of equipment, systems and processes. Uphold the quality system with customer audits or health authorities. Comply with the guidelines defined in the Quality Policy, Objectives of the company and with regulations and quality standards of organisms.
- Coordinate manage of the specifications of bulk product.
- Review and approve all master batch records and computer maintenance (validation) in SAP in order to be able to manufacture.
- Coordinate and collaborate where necessary that all requirements / requests made by the client are solved.
- Coordination of the Quality System and customer contact for food supplements products.
- Elaboration of procedures and bulk product analytical specifications
- Revision of raw material documentation.
- Review and approve any change in the manufacturing as well as any incidence related to the manufacturing such us OOS and Deviations.
- Complaints management for food supplements products.
- Deviations management for food supplements products.
- Perform audits to contract manufacturing.
- Perform supplier quality audits.
- Part of shelf inspections audit team.
- Manage Customer Quality Audits performed on site.
- Review CAPA process from Customer Quality Audits.
With Bachelor Degree in Sciences, you must demonstrate 5 years or more experience in a similar role. Essential experience in related to manage Quality Assurance systems in production plants pharmaceuticals. Quality Assurance experience. SAP Management, MS Office system.
Good communication skills, proactivity, good working under pressure, problem-solving, good organizational skills and persistent. Very High level of English is required.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Quality Assurance Responsible Job.