Electronic Production Director (Automotive)
Consultant Gonzalo Trigo
Date posted 27 de julio de 2018 2018-07-272018-09-21 automotive Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
The principal mission of the position is covering the manufacturing operation locally for the PG/PL. Also you have to ensure customers satisfaction and you will be the responsible for the industrialization of new products.
Highlight the main responsibilities:
Budget & MTP
- To establish budget and MTP in coordination with Site General Manager, Regional Operation Director and PG/PL General Manager.
- To establish and implement action plans and corrective actions to achieve budget, MTP and P-30 extended.
- Responsible for P&L Gross Margin
New projects / Processes
- To ensure industrialization of new products, accordingly to PG/PL's industrial standards
- To ensure flawless new products launches
- To contribute to Design to Cost Product/Process
- To contribute to standards evolution/creation (RAISE)
- To apply Valeo quality standards/tools within the production
- To ensure direct and indirect labor productivity, TRS/TRP and scrap targets.
- To ensure Net inventory and CSR targets.
- To coordinate SC&VPS Shared Service Centers, PG/PL & RO on transversal productivities/improvement actions
- To deploy the 5 axes (culture, roadmaps)
Purchasing (in accordance with the purchasing organization)
- To pilot a local Material Steering Committee
- To ensure correct staffing & competence, HSE (to adapt the organization and ensure the right people at right place)
- To manage or co-manage (with Site GM Multi activity or Regional Operation staffs) the site functions and optimize resources with the site staffs (HR, Purchasing, Supply Chain…)
- To manage local team dedicated to activity
- To obey to HSE laws and related requirements, to implement the HSE regulations, procedures and Work Instructions
- Degree in university and Engineering is required
- Requires a minimum of 5 years related work experience including: a)Automotive industrial , b)APU management
- Fluent in English.