T33 - Senior Engineer - Railway Systems Integration
Consultant Pablo Coll
Date posted 3 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
We are looking for an expert Engineer in Railway Integration, with experience in systems integration in Projects and Railway Works. The position can take place Madrid, Bilbao or Barcelona with stays abroad.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the tasks related to the integration of systems in multidisciplinary Railway Projects (Signaling, Communications, Energy, Civil, etc.) throughout the life cycle. Assume the responsibility of ensuring that the project complies with the prerequisites and the correct functional and technical integration of the different subsystems. You will also work in close collaboration with specialists from other disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in multidisciplinary railway projects.
- Experience in international projects in similar roles (responsible for systems).
- Experience in the realization of national and international offers.
- Experience in operation / maintenance.
- Experience in the use of Requirements Management tools (DOORS, Complypro, etc.) will be valued